We are excited to announce our 26th batch of companies to join our flagship seed accelerator in San Francisco. From social media analytics to sensors and AI and more, this group of 29 companies was chosen from over 3,000 applicants, representing a less than 1% acceptance rate.
As with every batch, we are continuing our commitment to discovering and backing the world’s most talented entrepreneurs, and recognizing that great founders come in all shades, genders and nationalities. Of the 29 companies in Batch 26, 37% come from outside of the U.S., including Brazil, Nigeria and India. 30% of the companies have a female founder and 70% have one or more founders who identify as a racial minority.
Without further ado, here are the phenomenal startups that make up Batch 26.
- Acadium: Connects business owners and marketing professionals with aspiring digital marketers.
- Alloy Card: Offers a consumer credit card with automation that gives people more control over their finances while saving time.
- Amixr: Incident management software that helps engineering teams around the world optimize their workflow while minimizing hassles.
- Appbind: Lets partners buy and resell online software subscriptions as easily as licensed software, by bringing B2B SaaS into the global reseller market of implementation consultants, system integrators and distributors.
- Bliinx: Offers an easy and fast way to find information on business relationships by aggregating all interactions with contacts into Office 365.
- Briza: Provides an insurance-as-a-service API that enables instant quoting, binding and issuance of commercial insurance policies.
- Butlr: Empowers businesses to make data-driven decisions using artificial intelligence and real-time behavior analytics.
- CENOS: Easy-to-use simulation software that allows engineers to iterate designs faster than physical prototypes for induction heating and antenna design, among others.
- Connected Analytics: Nigeria-based company helping businesses and banks integrate data analytics and rewards in order to retain customers and increase revenue.
- Fakespot: Eliminates misinformation and deceptive content on ecommerce sites for consumers, brands and platforms.
- GamerzClass: Offers exclusive esports masterclasses with professionals to shape the future of gaming.
- Get on Board: Recruitment platform that connects global companies with the best Latin American tech talent.
- Juked: Aggregates information on esports games, including live streams, player profiles, scores and calendars to make esports easier to watch and to promote engagement.
- Kyndoo: Helps advertisers weed out fraudulent social media influencers, and provides data around their authenticity and performance.
- Mero Technologies: Retrofits commercial buildings with sensors to analyze in real time traffic and consumables, such as toilet paper and soap, to inform cleaning routes.
- Omnitron Sensors: Enables full autonomy of self-driving cars and drones with novel silicon photonics processes for sensors in safety-critical systems.
- Pilota: Applies machine learning to predict flight disruptions for passengers and automatically re-books a traveler’s flight for free.
- Plant an App: Gives IT teams the speed of low-code development without compromising flexibility.
- Pluto: Customizes sleep pillows at scale based on the user’s body stats, such as height, neck-to-shoulder ratio and sleep preferences in order to optimize sleep.
- Predina: Applies AI to predict the risk of vehicle crashes for insurance and safety purposes, by analyzing more than 14 million historical crashes and other factors, such as street intersections, weather conditions and time.
- ShardSecure: Enables enterprises to securely move and store sensitive information to the cloud.
- Shiplyst: India-based ocean freight procurement marketplace that reduces costs for exporters and importers and gives them greater visibility into their shipments.
- Silk + Sonder: Provides a women’s mental wellness subscription service that makes daily self-help more personalized through journaling and peer-to-peer support.
- Sira Medical: Helps clinicians plan surgeries more efficiently through augmented reality, by providing them with high fidelity 3D holograms of CT scans and MRIs.
- The Atlas: An online community of city officials crowdsourcing ideas that is modernizing the $1.6 trillion local government market.
- Thematic: Matches content creators who need great songs for their videos with music artists who need influencer marketing.
- Trash Warrior: Offers on-demand junk removal services for businesses. Customers can book services online for affordable pricing and reliable quality.
- Userpilot: Helps software product managers personalize the in-app experience across the user journey at scale.
If you are an accredited investor who wishes to meet Batch 26 in person, join us at our upcoming Demo Day, March 19th.
500 STARTUPS PROGRAMS, INVESTOR EDUCATION SERVICES, STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP CONSULTING SERVICES AND EVENTS ARE OPERATED BY 500 STARTUPS INCUBATOR, L.L.C. (TOGETHER WITH ITS AFFILIATES, “500 STARTUPS”) AND THE FUNDS ADVISED BY 500 STARTUPS MANAGEMENT COMPANY, L.L.C. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY REVENUE GENERATED BY THESE ACTIVITIES. SUCH PROGRAMS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD ANY CONTENT PROVIDED AS PART OF ANY SUCH PROGRAMS, SERVICES OR EVENTS BE CONSTRUED AS INVESTMENT, LEGAL, TAX OR ACCOUNTING ADVICE BY 500 STARTUPS OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES.
THIS POST IS INTENDED SOLELY TO PROVIDE INFORMATION REGARDING 500 STARTUPS. ALL CONTENT PROVIDED IN THIS POST IS PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL OR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. 500 STARTUPS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE ACCURACY OR INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS POST AND WHILE 500 STARTUPS HAS TAKEN REASONABLE STEPS TO ENSURE THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS POST IS ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE, NO LIABILITY CAN BE ACCEPTED FOR ANY ERROR OR OMISSIONS. FIGURES ARE APPROXIMATED BASED ON INTERNAL ESTIMATES AS OF JANUARY 31, 2020 AND HAVE NOT BEEN INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT IN THIS POST, BE CONSIDERED AS AN OFFER TO SELL OR SOLICITATION OF INTEREST TO PURCHASE ANY SECURITIES. FURTHER, NO CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS POST IS OR IS INTENDED AS AN OFFER TO PROVIDE ANY INVESTMENT ADVISORY SERVICE OR FINANCIAL ADVICE BY 500 STARTUPS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD ANYTHING HEREIN BE CONSTRUED AS FUND MARKETING MATERIALS BY PROSPECTIVE INVESTORS CONSIDERING AN INVESTMENT INTO ANY 500 STARTUPS INVESTMENT FUND.