Invest in a Fund
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS PAGE IS ISSUED IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (THE “US”) TO COMPLY WITH APPROPRIATE US LAW AND REGULATION. THE INFORMATION ON THIS PAGE IS INTENDED SOLELY FOR CONSUMPTION BY USERS BASED IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE ACCESSED IN OR USED IN ANY JURISDICTION OUTSIDE OF THE US. IF ACCESSING THIS PAGE FROM OUTSIDE THE US PLEASE NOTE THAT LOCAL LEGISLATION AND REGULATION MAY NOT PERMIT 500 GLOBAL TO PROVIDE YOU WITH ANY SERVICES IN YOUR HOME JURISDICTION.
- GLOBAL FLAGSHIP FUNDS
- SOUTHEAST ASIA
- EAST ASIA
- LATIN AMERICA
- MIDDLE EAST
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR FUND OFFERINGS, PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH SOME INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR INTERESTS. OUR INVESTOR RELATIONS TEAM WILL REVIEW YOUR APPLICATION AND MAY CONTACT YOU FOR FURTHER INFORMATION. YOU MAY RECEIVE ACCESS TO OUR INVESTOR PRESENTATION AND RELATED FUND MATERIALS VIA DOCSEND. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING ANY OF THE INFORMATION YOU ARE PROVIDED, YOU MAY REACH OUT TO IR@500STARTUPS.COM WITH QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT THE FUND(S) AND/OR OUR ORGANIZATION IN GENERAL.
IF, AFTER REVIEWING OUR FUND MATERIALS, YOU DECIDE TO PURSUE AN INVESTMENT IN ONE OF OUR FUNDS, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO COMPLETE A STANDARD INVESTOR QUESTIONNAIRE AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A REQUEST FROM VERIFYINVESTOR.COM TO VERIFY YOUR ACCREDITED INVESTOR STATUS. THE VERIFICATION PROCESS WILL BE FOCUSED ON EITHER YOUR ANNUAL INCOME OR NET WORTH (FOR INDIVIDUALS). AS AN INDIVIDUAL, YOU CAN QUALIFY AS AN ACCREDITED INVESTOR BY EITHER (A) HAVING MORE THAN $200,000 IN ANNUAL INCOME FOR EACH OF THE PAST TWO YEARS (OR $300,000 WITH YOUR SPOUSE) AND A REASONABLE EXPECTATION OF EARNING THE SAME THIS YEAR OR (B) HAVING A NET WORTH OF AT LEAST $1 MILLION (NOT INCLUDING YOUR PRINCIPAL RESIDENCE). PLEASE NOTE IF YOU ARE INVESTING VIA AN ENTITY OR TRUST THE ACCREDITED INVESTOR THRESHOLDS MAY BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT.
This website and the related investment and verification platform (together, the “Website”) is intended for “U.S. persons” only (as defined in Rule 902(k) promulgated under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended). The Website and the material contained therein does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of interest to purchase any securities or investment advisory services in any country or jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation is not permitted by law. For purposes of such Rule 902(k), “U.S. person” means:
- Any natural person resident in the United States;
- Any partnership or corporation organized or incorporated under the laws of the United States;
- Any estate of which any executor or administrator is a U.S. person;
- Any trust of which any trustee is a U.S. person;
- Any agency or branch of a foreign entity located in the United States;
- Any non-discretionary account or similar account (other than an estate or trust) held by a dealer or other fiduciary for the benefit or account of a U.S. person;
- Any discretionary account or similar account (other than an estate or trust) held by a dealer or other fiduciary organized, incorporated, or (if an individual) resident in the United States; and
Any partnership or corporation if:
- Organized or incorporated under the laws of any foreign jurisdiction; and
- Formed by a U.S. person principally for the purpose of investing in securities not registered under the Act, unless it is organized or incorporated, and owned, by accredited investors (as defined in Rule 501(a)) who are not natural persons, estates or trusts.
The following are not “U.S. persons”:
- Any discretionary account or similar account (other than an estate or trust) held for the benefit or account of a non-U.S. person by a dealer or other professional fiduciary organized, incorporated, or (if an individual) resident in the United States;
- Any estate of which any professional fiduciary acting as executor or administrator is a U.S. person if:
- An executor or administrator of the estate who is not a U.S. person has sole or shared investment discretion with respect to the assets of the estate; and
- The estate is governed by foreign law;
- Any trust of which any professional fiduciary acting as trustee is a U.S. person, if a trustee who is not a U.S. person has sole or shared investment discretion with respect to the trust assets, and no beneficiary of the trust (and no settlor if the trust is revocable) is a U.S. person;
- An employee benefit plan established and administered in accordance with the law of a country other than the United States and customary practices and documentation of such country;
- Any agency or branch of a U.S. person located outside the United States if:
- The agency or branch operates for valid business reasons; and
- The agency or branch is engaged in the business of insurance or banking and is subject to substantive insurance or banking regulation, respectively, in the jurisdiction where located; and
- The International Monetary Fund, the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the Inter-American Development Bank, the Asian Development Bank, the African Development Bank, the United Nations, and their agencies, affiliates and pension plans, and any other similar international organizations, their agencies, affiliates and pension plans.
Pursuant to the Financial Instruments and Exchange Law of Japan, Business Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, Etc. are required to make available to the public certain information. If you would like to obtain such information as to the entities below for the purposes of investing in one or more of our funds or for other purposes, please make a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your name, company name, position, email address and purpose of such request, and such information will be sent to you via email promptly after your request.
500 Startups, L.L.C.
500 Startups II, L.L.C.
500 Startups III, L.L.C.
500 Startups JP, L.L.C.
SmartHR SPV, L.L.C.
500 Durians Growth Fund I, L.L.C.
500 Durians, L.L.C.
500 Southeast Asia III, L.L.C