At 500 LatAm we have a clear mission: to help the most talented Spanish-speaking entrepreneurs in Latin America build successful companies that leverage technology to scale. To achieve this, we aim to provide them with greater opportunities, namely capital and know-how.
For Batch 15, we selected 10 companies out of 1,040 that applied to our Somos Lucha program. They hail from Colombia, Ecuador, Argentina, Mexico, and for the first time, Costa Rica.
Along with our investment comes a commitment from our team to support each founder in multiple areas, including legal, product, sales, growth, culture, fundraising, and more.
The Somos Lucha program lasts 16 weeks. We started working with Batch 15 companies this past January, focusing on three key areas:
- Helping them build the foundations for growth: we share best practices on relevant topics based on the company’s stage, and encourage founders to experiment with ways to grow their key metric.
- Connecting them with the 500 Global network: we connect founders with our global and regional network of mentors. We also make introductions to other portfolio companies with the goal of potentially adding value to their business.
- Preparing them to fundraise: by training them to pitch, we aim to provide founders with the necessary tools to raise capital, in addition to connecting them with our network of investors.
The following companies will present at Demo Day on April 22:
- Aora (Ecuador): End-to-end digital solution for home services.
- Artificial Nerds (México): Platform that helps companies automate their voice and chat channels using AI.
- Avify (Costa Rica): Centralized back office for e-commerce in LatAm that allows businesses to manage a unified inventory and integrate multiple delivery services and payment gateways in one workflow.
- Databits (Ecuador): Live online learning platform for up-skilling employees in data science and artificial intelligence in Latin America.
- Koltin (México): Specialized broker that focuses on preventative and proactive care for seniors in Latin America.
- Loopay (Colombia): Fintech that funds logistics operations through pre factoring.
- Nuevo Método (Argentina): Monthly sexual and reproductive health subscription that allows people to receive contraceptives at home and access a gynecologist.
- Qubit (Colombia): NFT ticketing and collectibles marketplace for live events built exclusively for the benefit of artists, teams, and their authentic fans.
- Reliv (Ecuador): Healthcare platform that seamlessly connects patients to doctors, laboratories, pharmacies, and insurance companies.
- Scorce (México): Single API that connects you in less than 24 hours to global solutions mostly used for client authentication, KYC, digital identity, and fraud prevention.
Welcome to 500 todos Somos Lucha!