At 500 Startups, innovation is a staple of our business model. In March, we announced the revamp of our SF flagship accelerator program to offer year-round enrollment flexibility to meet our founders at exactly the right stage of growth for their businesses. Like many firms, the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic earlier in the year required us to quickly adapt our accelerator program to a new world where large group interactions and travel remain heavily restricted. In our efforts to guarantee the safety and success of our founders, we transitioned our flagship SF accelerator to a fully virtual space.
We’re pleased to introduce you to the first founders to join our rolling admissions model, who are taking part in our first fully-virtual accelerator program. Each month, we’ll be adding more new companies to the accelerator and announcing them here. We’ll also be hosting a virtual demo day in the near future where investors can take an even closer look at these phenomenal startups. We’re excited to debut this group of talented founders who are rising to the challenge and pushing benchmarks of innovation forward during these unprecedented times.
In this group, 26% of the startups have at least one female founder and 26% have at least one Black founder. The countries represented include Ireland, Russia, Kenya, Kazakhstan, Canada, and the United States.
Meet our stellar startups:
- Adapty analyzes and grows mobile in-app subscriptions.
- AVATOUR enables remote collaboration for site meetings with real-time 360º capture.
- avoMD is the next-gen platform for clinical guidelines and pathways.
- AWSM Bank teaches teens and their parents financial literacy by intertwining video content with actual full-service banking.
- Brave Credit makes better credit scores for all Americans possible.
- Clout Jam is a professional-grade business management platform for the next generation of online creators and influencers.
- EcoCart empowers online shoppers to offset the carbon footprint of their orders.
- Grow makes feedback easy, high-quality, and private.
- Invidica is an e-commerce infrastructure platform that connects wholesalers to retailers and through efficiency gains unlocks massive value for everyone.
- JusticeText strengthens the ability of criminal defense attorneys to store, process, and analyze video evidence through an ML-powered evidence management software.
- Kiira is a virtual health clinic for young women.
- Mightyfly is revolutionizing the logistics market with an expedited delivery service that is faster, cheaper and carbon neutral.
- Pariti is an operating system for venture building and venture investing in emerging markets.
- Pineapple helps businesses hire better fits faster through visual applications.
- RunPricingTests helps teams generate profit immediately by running pricing tests.
- Ryu Games grows and monetizes mobile games with real money esports tournaments.
- Sendspark helps sales & marketing teams add a human touch to their communication with instant videos.
- Stoovo gives independent workers access to earning opportunities and financial products that reduce income volatility.
500 STARTUPS PROGRAMS, INVESTOR EDUCATION SERVICES, STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP CONSULTING SERVICES AND EVENTS ARE OPERATED BY 500 STARTUPS INCUBATOR, L.L.C. (TOGETHER WITH ITS AFFILIATES, “500 STARTUPS”) AND THE FUNDS ADVISED BY 500 STARTUPS MANAGEMENT COMPANY, L.L.C. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY REVENUE GENERATED BY THESE ACTIVITIES. SUCH PROGRAMS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD ANY CONTENT PROVIDED AS PART OF ANY SUCH PROGRAMS, SERVICES OR EVENTS BE CONSTRUED AS INVESTMENT, LEGAL, TAX OR ACCOUNTING ADVICE BY 500 STARTUPS OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES.
THIS POST IS INTENDED SOLELY TO PROVIDE INFORMATION REGARDING 500 STARTUPS. ALL CONTENT PROVIDED IN THIS POST IS PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL OR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. 500 STARTUPS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE ACCURACY OR INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS POST AND WHILE 500 STARTUPS HAS TAKEN REASONABLE STEPS TO ENSURE THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS POST IS ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE, NO LIABILITY CAN BE ACCEPTED FOR ANY ERROR OR OMISSIONS. FIGURES ARE APPROXIMATED BASED ON INTERNAL ESTIMATES AS OF JANUARY 31, 2020 AND HAVE NOT BEEN INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT IN THIS POST, BE CONSIDERED AS AN OFFER TO SELL OR SOLICITATION OF INTEREST TO PURCHASE ANY SECURITIES. FURTHER, NO CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS POST IS OR IS INTENDED AS AN OFFER TO PROVIDE ANY INVESTMENT ADVISORY SERVICE OR FINANCIAL ADVICE BY 500 STARTUPS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD ANYTHING HEREIN BE CONSTRUED AS FUND MARKETING MATERIALS BY PROSPECTIVE INVESTORS CONSIDERING AN INVESTMENT INTO ANY 500 STARTUPS INVESTMENT FUND.