About Demo Day
An invite-only day event for 500+ active & accredited investors, Demo Day is a private viewing of our most recent accelerator startups before they ‘graduate’. Attendees will get a first look at the startups, meet the founders, and network with other top-tier investors, corporate strategists, & press.
When: May 11, 2017
Where: SF or Mountain View, CA (TBA)
Featuring: Batch 20
Batch 20 Company Demos
Batch 20 Company Demos
Apply to get a Demo Day invitation:
To apply for an invitation, please fill out the form below. If selected, we will send you an invite, and you can then register for Demo Day. (There’s no need to apply if you’ve been invited to and/or have attended a Demo Day in the past, as we have you on our invite list already.)
Please fill out this form only if you fit one or more of the following criteria:
- You are an active, accredited investor. To review the definition of “accredited investor,” click here. (Advisors & EIRs must be active, accredited investors. Please no analysts, lawyers, startup founders or interns. )
- You are a representative of an entity that qualifies as an accredited investor.
- You are a corporate strategic at a large tech company. (i.e. Google, Microsoft, Apple, Facebook, etc.)
- You are tech press or a mainstream media professional. (Contact Kelsey@500.co for press)
Meet Batch 20
- AllVirtuous — On-demand investigation platform to fight counterfeit products through crowdsourcing.
- Alta5 — An event-driven automation platform for trading the financial markets.
- BenRevo — Digitally connects insurance carriers, brokers, and employers.
- Bloom Credit — Takes a data driven approach to improving the financial health and eligibility of loan applicants.
- Boon — An AI-powered referral recruiting network that helps companies hire talent in their employees’ social networks.
- Cadence — An API for connecting language interpreters with businesses.
- Clanbeat — An ongoing feedback tool for monthly performance reviews targeted at managers.
- Court Buddy — A tech platform that matches users with solo attorneys based on their budget.
- Digital Mortar — Full customer path tracking for brick and mortar retailers.
- EquitySim — Trains students to trade in financial markets, and uses machine learning to connect them with employers.
- FinCheck — A conversational finance bot.
- FriendlyData — A natural language interface for databases.
- Funderful — Online fundraising software for universities.
- Govlist — Optimizes government purchasing through document automation and analytics.
- Halo Home — Smart home security
- Hyphen — A real-time, anonymous employee listening platform leveraging machine learning to provide timely recommendations to Management and HR.
- Littlefund — A smart savings and gift tool for teaching children financial skills.
- Biomarker.io — A monitoring and tracking platform that optimizes your wellness and supplement routine.
- Mycroft — Am open source alternative to Siri and Alexa.
- Nazar — Agent-less database performance monitoring.
- Numina — A sensing platform that uses computer vision to deliver real-time insights from streets and make cities more responsive.
- Obie (Tasytt Inc.) — A Slackbot for accessing team data.
- Optimity — Reduces preventable drug claims costs for employers through a digital health coaching program.
- Orderly Health — An AI-powered concierge to help employees navigate their healthcare.
- Preteckt — A hardware and software solution that uses machine learning to predict vehicle breakdowns before they cost you money.
- Printivo — One-stop online print shop for African designers and business to order quality prints and marketing collateral.
- Raxar Technology Corporation — An intelligent data management platform that enables enterprise and government agencies to reduce costs, track critical assets, and optimize complex workflows.
- Regard — Offers income insurance online, enabling individuals to get cash benefits when they’re too sick or injured to work.
- SentiSum — An AI analytics solution helping enterprises leverage all their customer opinion data.
- Shoelace — An AI assistant that helps e-commerce merchants launch retargeting campaigns on social media.
- Skeyecode — Authentication software based on a new cryptography scheme.
- Text To Ticket — Pays for user-submitted videos that catch texting and driving in the act.
- TopDocs — A software platform for hospitals to boost revenue from medical tourism.
- TrueCare24 — One stop shop for complete medical care delivered to home for loved ones.
- UrbanLogiq — Applies machine-learning analytics to make city planning faster, cheaper and more accurate.
- WellTrack — On-demand online therapy for stress, anxiety and depression to open up access to mental health care.
- Win-Win — A sports gaming platform where users play in week-long tournaments to compete for experiences with their favorite pro athletes and influencers, while the entry fee goes to support charitable initiatives.
- YayPay — AI to accelerate cash flow and automate accounts receivables.
- Zyudly Labs — Provides deep learning powered fraud and cybersecurity solutions for the financial services industry.
- VIA Global Health — A platform that connects people in emerging markets with medical supplies that are otherwise inaccessible.
- Visabot — An AI-powered solution for streamlining U.S. visa process
- Smile Identity — Ties ID documents to a “smart selfie” of a user, creating a universal biometric for authentication on any Android device.
- Credit Stacks — Credit cards for building credit history.