WARM GUN: Conference on Measurable Design
November 30th ~ San Francisco
Join 500+ startups & designers to learn about UI & UX that isn’t just pretty, but also CONVERTS! JUST 50 EARLY BIRD TICKETS RELEASED.
CHECK OUT OUR ‘BALLER & SHOT-CALLER’ SPEAKERS…
<don’t act like you’re not impressed>
- Mike Krieger, Co-Founder, Instagram
- Mark Kwano, User Experience Evangelist, Apple
- Josh Brewer, Principal Designer, Twitter
- Andrew Otwell, UX Design Manager, Amazon
- Jennifer Downs, UX Team, MailChimp
- Melissa Cooper, Director of User Experience, Eventbrite
- David Cole, Product Designer, Quora
- Didier Hilhorst, Product, Flipboard
- Sam Shank, CEO, HotelTonight
- Stephanie Hornung, UX Designer, Asana
- Daniel Gatsby, Head of Brand & Product Marketing, Square
- Dave McClure, Founding Partner, 500 Startups
- Andrew Crowe, Experience Design Designer, GE
- Stew Langille, CEO, Visual.ly
- Andres Quesada, Art Director, Gannett Digital
WHAT IS WARM GUN?
Warm Gun is 1-day conference that unites designers & startups to learn about web design that isn’t just pretty, but actually converts! Now in its 3rd year, Warm Gun has sold out each time (we’re not just saying that as a marketing ploy, btw) with 500+ designers & developers packing the room.
WANT TO GET INVOLVED?
If you’d like to be considered for speaking or partnering, ping bruna at 500 dot co